Acceptance of Regulations
The reservation of the property involves the acceptance of these regulations. The person responsible for the booking will be charged personally, even for those people accompanying the person concerned.
Prices are in Euros and include the apartment for the requested period.
The agreed price includes the utilities (electricity, water and gas). The price does not include the security deposit, any damage and any other service specifically required by the client to be paid locally. We reserve the right to change, at any time and without prior notice, the published prices of our apartments. Nevertheless, the agreed price at the time of booking (excluding any extras), will not be changed under any circumstances.
You can make a reservation on-line using the booking system on our website www.sanpietrovaticanapartments.it
In order to confirm the reservation, you will have to communicate your personal data, a telephone number, an e-mail address, the duration of the stay, the number of persons that will be staying and the check-in time.
On our website it is possible to pay for the reservation through:
- Credit card (using the PayPal option it is possible to pay with credit card without necessarily having an account)
- PAYPAL (the payment through the PAYPAL circuit foresees an extra charge of 5% on the amount to be paid).
- Bank Transfer
In the event of Bank Transfer, the payment will have to be provided in 24h after booking online and the payment receipt sent to the following e-mail email@example.com.
If these above-mentioned conditions are not fulfilled, the reservation will be automatically cancelled and the apartment will be made available for new requests.
In case of doubt about the use of the booking online system, it is possible to request an estimate or information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All our guests are required to provide a security deposit. The amount is equal to a day of stay and it is required for the purpose to protect the owner of the apartment against any damage caused by the guest in the apartment and to all the facilties inside.
The amount may be delivered to the ,person in charge upon your arrival and returned at your departure or through credit card with a pre-authorization (this procedure does not generate any type of bank activity on the bank account of the client. It is not a debit. Depending on the operator and the credit card circuit used, the amount, if not used as payment, becomes available on your card after 21 days.)
In the event of any damage to the property, (the inner or external structure, furniture, neighborood, condominium), the security deposit will be retained as a refund.
The reservations cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival don’t involve any charge (Arrival on 15 January= Free cancellation within midnight of 15 December), therefore the pre-authorization will be transferred or the security deposit will be returned. Cancellations done after this period will involve the loss of the total amount.
In case of early departure, the total agreed amount of the reservation will be withheld.
In case of discounted and not refundable rate, the reservation will not be refunded in any case.
The reservation will have to be modified or cancelled in writing, where within the time allowed, sending an e-mail to email@example.com and it will have to be confirmed in writing by the administrators.
Cancellation fee on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
The rate is not refundable during this period of the year. After receiving the reservation, in the event of cancellation or no show, the total agreed amount of the stay will be withheld. In case of early departure, the total agreed amount of the reservation will be withheld. In case of discounted and not refundable rate, it will not be refunded in any case. The keys will be handed over and you will be shown the apartment. At check-in, you have to pay €300 as security deposit for any damage and/or deficiency. The security deposit will be returned by the owner after checking the apartment at the departure. In the event of damage and/or deficiency, the owner of the property will evaluate a claim for compensation to be paid before the departure. Reservations received during this period of the year are considered as confirmed.
For any questions please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requested Accomodation Unavailable
Whenever reasons of force majeure impeded to make available the rented accomodation for the clients, the OWNERS reserve the right to assign another accomodation with similar features or superior, at the same price, or in extreme cases, to cancel the reservation by refunding the tourist with the amount paid without the latter may advance other claims of compensation for any reason. Please note that, apart from what you will pay, nothing else will be refunded or compensated. Therefore, any claim of compensation will not be considered.
Regulations on the management of holiday houses
As provided for the regional law of holiday houses, the owner will have to provide the linen change every week and the cleaning of the apartment at each change of client. In the event of extra linen change requested by the client, this will cost 15,00€ per person, to be paid cash during the change
Linen means sheets and a set of towels (personal, face and shower towel) per person.
The residential units are equipped with beds; pillows and blankets; wardrobe; hangers; bedside tables or shelves; central lighting; lamps or nightstand wall lamps; table for meals with chairs; armchairs or sofas in the living room based on the number of guests; broom; bin; dustpan; mop.This equipment should be compared to the numbers of beds.
Kitchens are equipped with oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven, sink with dish rack, a kitchen battery, kitchen knives, 1 sugar bowl, a coffee machine, a colander, a salad bowl, a grater, a juicer, a bottle opener/corkscrew, a can opener, a milk jug, a dustbin with trashbags, a tablecloth, napkins and kitchen towels. For each guest: two knives, two forks, two spoons, two teaspoons, two dinner plates, a soup plate, two glasses, a cup, an espresso cup.
Bathrooms, in addition to linen, are equipped with: rubbish bin, mirror and adjacent electric socket, shelf, toilet brush, bath mat.
Arrival – Payment – Security Deposit
Considering the absence of a reception service, the client is required to notify the owner about the exact arrival time at least 24 hours before the arrival, in order to receive an adequate welcoming. The day of arrival, the apartment may be picked up from 15.00h to 22.00h.
At the arrival, guests will have to show a valid ID. The lack of valid ID documents will involve the cancellation of the reservation and the entire amount payed will be retained.
The day of your arrival, the keys will be handed over, you will be shown the apartment and verified the integrity of the items inside. The day of departure, the owner will check the apartment. In the event of damage and/or deficiency, the owner of the property will evaluate a claim for compensation to be paid before the departure (see “Security Deposit”).
The following payment methods are accepted: cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, ATM card) and PAYPAL.
Departure – Return of the property
The day of departure, the owner or a person in charge, will pick up the keys and check the property status, whether this is returned as it was presented and if all these regulations have been respected. Any damage will have to be compensated. The apartment will have to be returned within hours 11.00, unless otherwise agreed, in order to consent the cleaning..
Animals are not allowed.
Rules for the stay
– Please, check the efficiency of the apartment and please inform us any anomaly at the latest by 24 hours following your arrival. Please don’t wait the day of departure to inform us.
– It is strictly prohibited to make a copy of the keys: trespassing, failing authorization, is a serious criminal offence punishable by the law. In the event of loss of keys, a reimbursement of €150 will be given for the damage caused.
– It is forbidden to stay in the house if the number of guests is superior to the maximum allowed, It is not allowed to let enter strangers without having previously notified it to the owner and having received explicit approval.
– All the accomodations are given clean and functional. The client will have to provide to daily shipshape the apartment and will be responsible of its integrity. For this reason, it is not allowed to move the furniture from their location. When the apartment is returned, the client will have to leave the accomodation in good conditions, in particular the cleaning of the kitchenette and the kitchenware, that will have to be returned clean and tidy; otherwise the charge of additional €30,00 will be retained. Clients have also to empty the fridge and the dustbin. Extra cleaning for an additional fee is available upon request.
– Guests are expected to comply with the general rules related to the quietness, especially during the afternoon and night hours, avoiding noise and disorderly conduct. A special quiet has to be maintained between 22.00 and 8.00 and between 13.00 and 17.00. Parents of babies and children are gently requested to constantly watch over them in order to prevent any disturb.
– Guests undertake to have the greatest care of the property given to them. Kitchenware and other equipment of the house (chairs, blankets, etc.) shall not be used or taken outside the house. In case of non-compliance, this will involve additional charges evaluated by the person in charge on each occasion. Guests will be responsible and have to pay for any damage, breakage or loss of goods caused by themselves or their visitors during the stay in the accomodation. The items replaced will have to be with the same quality as the originals. Any damage caused by the holder or those of routine mainteinance will be charged to the holder and the amount will be direclty deducted from the security deposit.
– In doubtful cases, the person in charge will retain the total deposit and will return the possible difference along with the receipt of the expense faced for the restore at a later time.
– It is strictly forbidden to take the linen outside the accomodation. Sun cream and suntan oil, makeup and hair dye may permanently stain the bed linen, sheets and towels. We gently request you to pay particular attention when you use those products. In the event of, (despite the efforts), the stains would not be completely removed, you will be charged of the cost to replace the linen.
– The client expressly releases the owner from any liability in connection with direct or indirect damage resulting from inculpable break of the essential services, such as electricity and water.
– Inside the apartment, information and tourist brochures are at guests’ disposal. For any additional information, guests may require to the owners.
– The management is not responsible for the loss, theft or damage of items of your property left unattended in rooms or for any injury, theft, damage to persons or property only in reason of their happening inside the property.
This regulation is effective immediately. Any infringement, even of a single of the aforementioned regulations, involves the cancellation of the reservation and the expulsion from the building, with loss of the amounts already paid.